Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oops! Missed a day already.

[Hmm, maybe a list every single day is an impossible task. I already missed one.]

Anyway, here is today's list: The ways/methods/excuses our sweet Olivia uses to get out of going to bed.

  1. I need to go to the bathroom.
  2. I need two and five sips of water. (Yes, she says it exactly like that.)
  3. I'm scared.
  4. I need music.
  5. I need a night light (one is already on).
  6. I took my socks off and my feet are cold.
  7. I need a bandaid for the bump on my head. (Which is non-existant.)
  8. I need my Eeyore.
  9. I need covers on (or off).
  10. There's a bug on my wall.
  11. There's a snake in my bed.
  12. What was that noise? (In CR, that could be a 1,000 different things.)
  13. Who is that honking at us?
  14. I need Daddy.
  15. I need Mommy.
  16. I forgot to kiss Ava goodnight.
I'm sure there's some I'm forgetting. Those are just the ones that were used tonight. What excuses do you hear from your kids (or have I covered them all)?

No comments:

Post a Comment